[E] [ironic] How to move nodes from a 'clean failed' state into 'Available'

Igal Katzir ikatzir at infinidat.com
Wed Mar 24 22:48:58 UTC 2021

Thanks Jay,
It gets into 'clean failed' state because it fails to boot into PXE mode.
I don't understand why the DHCP does not respond to the clients request,
it's like it remembers that the same client already received an IP in the
past.
Is there a way to clear the dnsmasq database of reservations?
Igal

--
Regards,

*Igal Katzir*