[tripleo][ci] quay.io is down

Francesco Pantano fpantano at redhat.com
Tue Mar 23 09:42:46 UTC 2021

Adding +Guillaume Abrioux <gabrioux at redhat.com> who is helping us mirroring
the Ceph Dashboard containers to quay.ceph.io.

After we have all the containers available on the related namespaces on
quay.ceph.io, we can use the
review [1] to test that everything works as expected and switch on the new
location.

Thanks,
Francesco

[1] https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/tripleo-common/+/782385