[tripleo] launchpad wallaby-3 milestone closed use wallaby-rc1

Marios Andreou marios at redhat.com
Thu Mar 18 15:51:31 UTC 2021

Hi tripleo o/

as just mentioned on irc #tripleo, I closed out the wallaby-3
launchpad milestone yesterday.

If you want to set a milestone in bugs please use wallaby-rc1
(wallaby-3 is no longer in the "assign milestone" list).

I moved the wallaby-3 unclosed bugs to wallaby-rc1 with our helper
script [1] results at [2].

Please try and keep bug status updated. Things like moving it to
fix-released once we're done merging fixes - it is easy to forget
about that. We have 155 bugs triaged at
https://launchpad.net/tripleo/+milestone/wallaby-rc1 at least some of
those can be moved to fixed/closed nofix etc.

Yes I know, #cool story bro

thank you for reading ;) and for your help on bug status

regards, marios

[1] https://opendev.org/openstack/tripleo-ci/src/branch/master/scripts/move_bugs/move_bugs.py
[2] https://gist.github.com/marios/b3155fe3b1318cc26bfa4bc15c764a26#gistcomment-3668289