[cinder] festival of XS reviews 19 March 2021

Brian Rosmaita rosmaita.fossdev at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 17:26:51 UTC 2021

Hello Cinder community members,

Due to popular demand, we will hold the Second Cinder Festival of XS
Reviews on Friday 19 March (yes, that's this Friday at the end of this
very week).  Apologies for the late notice, but with RC-1 being released
next week, we need to give people time to revise and resubmit (if
necessary) so the fixes can make it into the Wallaby release.

what: The Second Cinder Festival of XS Reviews
when: Friday 19 March 2021 from 1400-1600 UTC
where: https://bluejeans.com/3228528973

See you there!
brian