[kolla][ptg] Xena PTG slots

Mark Goddard mark at stackhpc.com
Tue Mar 16 10:49:14 UTC 2021

Hi,

The Xena PTG [1] is fast approaching, and it is time to decide on our
time slots. The event will take place on 19th - 23rd April.

For the last few events, we have settled on the following schedule:

* Monday: 13:00 - 17:00 UTC (General & Kolla)
* Tuesday: 13:00 - 17:00 UTC (Kolla Ansible)
* Wednesday: 13:00 - 15:00 UTC (Kayobe)

This has largely worked quite well, allowing the contributor base in
Europe and the US to collaborate. This schedule does tend to exclude
contributors in other timezones however, and I would like to explore
ideas to increase our global coverage.

I would be interested to hear from anyone who would be interested in
joining one or more slots in the 6:00 - 8:00 UTC window on one or more
days. Please respond here or in IRC if you are interested.

PS remember to sign up [2]!

Thanks,
Mark

[1] https://www.openstack.org/ptg/