[devstack][cinder] ceph iscsi driver support

Brian Rosmaita rosmaita.fossdev at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 16:11:18 UTC 2021

Hello devstack cores,

Cinder added a ceph iscsi backend driver at Wallaby milestone 2, and CI
on the original patch [0] was done via a dependency chain.  Ongoing CI
for this driver depends on this devstack patch:
    Add support for ceph_iscsi cinder driver
    https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/devstack/+/668668

It's got one +2.  I just want to raise awareness so it can get another
review so we can get the CI running before any changes are proposed for
the driver.  (All dependencies for the devstack patch have merged.)

thanks!
brian

[0] https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/cinder/+/662829