[nova][placement] Wallaby release

Balazs Gibizer balazs.gibizer at est.tech
Fri Mar 12 10:26:37 UTC 2021

Hi,

So we hit Feature Freeze yesterday. I've update launchpad blueprint
statuses to reflect reality.

There are couple of series that was approved before the freeze but
haven't landed yet. We are pushing these through the gate:

* pci-socket-affinity
https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/nova/+/772779
* port-scoped-sriov-numa-affinity
https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/nova/+/773792