[Release-job-failures] release-post job for openstack/releases for ref refs/heads/master failed

Marios Andreou marios at redhat.com
Thu Mar 11 10:12:52 UTC 2021

On Tue, Mar 9, 2021 at 7:20 PM Jeremy Stanley <fungi at yuggoth.org> wrote:

> On 2021-03-09 12:39:57 +0100 (+0100), Thierry Carrez wrote:
> > We got two similar release processing failures:
> [...]
> > Since this "host key verification failed" error hit tripleo-ipsec
> > three times in a row, I suspect we have something stuck (or we
> > always hit the same cache/worker).
>
> The errors happened when run on nodes in different providers.
> Looking at the build logs, I also notice that they fail for the
> stable/rocky branch but succeeded for other branches of the same
> repository. They're specifically erroring when trying to reach the
> Gerrit server over SSH, the connection details for which are encoded
> on the .gitreview file in each branch. This leads me to wonder
> whether there's something about the fact that the stable/rocky
> branch of tripleo-ipsec is still using the old review.openstack.org
> hostname to push, and maybe we're not pre-seeding an appropriate
> hostkey entry for that in the known_hosts file?

Hi Thierry, Jeremy

is there something tripleo can do to help here?

Should I update that
https://opendev.org/openstack/tripleo-ipsec/src/commit/ec8aec1d42b9085ed9152ff767eb6744095d9e16/.gitreview#L2
to use opendev.org? Though I know Elod would have words with me if I did ;)
as we declared it EOL @
https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/releases/+/779218

regards, marios