[heat-translator] Ask new release 2.2.1 to fix Zuul jobs

Yoshito Ito yoshito.itou.dr at hco.ntt.co.jp
Wed Mar 10 07:00:17 UTC 2021

Hi heat-translator core members,

I'd like you to review the following patches [1][2], and to ask if we
can release 2.2.1 with these commits to fix our Zuul jobs.

In release 2.2.0, our Zuul jobs are broken [3] because of new release of
tosca-parser 2.3.0, which provides strict validation of required
attributes in [4]. The patch [1] fix this issue by updating our wrong
test samples. The other [2] is now blocked by this issue and was better
to be merged in 2.2.0.

I missed the 2.2.0 release patch [5] because none of us was added as
reviewers. So after merging [1] and [2], I will submit a patch to make
new 2.2.1 release.

[1] https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/heat-translator/+/779642
[2] https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/heat-translator/+/778612
[3] https://bugs.launchpad.net/heat-translator/+bug/1918360