[cinder][nova] Running parallel iSCSI/LVM c-vol backends is causing random failures in CI

Lee Yarwood lyarwood at redhat.com
Tue Mar 9 22:08:18 UTC 2021

Hello all,

I reported the following bug last week but I've yet to get any real
feedback after asking a few times in irc.

Running parallel iSCSI/LVM c-vol backends is causing random failures in CI
https://bugs.launchpad.net/cinder/+bug/1917750

AFAICT tgtadm is causing this behaviour. As I've stated in the bug
with Fedora 32 and lioadm I don't see the WWN conflict between the two
backends. Does anyone know if using lioadm is an option on Focal?

Thanks in advance,

Lee