[election][trove] PTL candidacy for Xena

Lingxian Kong anlin.kong at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 04:19:14 UTC 2021

Hi community,

I am still very glad to announce my PTL candidacy for Trove, the
database-as-a-service in OpenStack.

I've been served as Trove PTL since Train release and I spent more than
50% of my working time on this project. I'm so lucky to work for a
company that built a public cloud based on OpenStack and has been
investing heavily in Open Source since day one.

We also deployed Trove in our production, we report bug and fix in the
upstream, we don't maintain private changes, we keep growing together
with the community.

---
Lingxian Kong
Senior Cloud Engineer (Catalyst Cloud)
Trove PTL (OpenStack)
OpenStack Cloud Provider Co-Lead (Kubernetes)