[manila] Wallaby Collab Review - CephFS drivers updates (Mar 8th)

Victoria Martínez de la Cruz victoria at vmartinezdelacruz.com
Fri Mar 5 22:13:03 UTC 2021

Hi everyone,

Next Monday (March 8th) we will hold a Manila collaborative review session
in which we'll go through the code and review the latest changes introduced
in the CephFS drivers [0][1]

This meeting is scheduled to last one hour, starting at 5.00pm UTC. It
might extend a bit, but the most important should be covered within the
hour.

Meeting notes and relevant links are available in [2]

Your feedback will be truly appreciated.

Cheers,

[0]
https://review.opendev.org/q/topic:%22bp%252Fupdate-cephfs-drivers%22+(status:open%20OR%20status:merged)
[1]