[TripleO] Wallaby cycle highlights

Marios Andreou marios at redhat.com
Fri Mar 5 15:37:02 UTC 2021

Hello all o/

Before you have a heart attack ;) Wallaby is still ~1 month away (and more
like ~1.5 months+ for TripleO as we always trail the release) :)

As mentioned in the last tripleo irc meeting [1] the deadline for wallaby
cycle highlights is next Friday 12th March [2].

I had a go at and posted the proposal to
https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/releases/+/778971 .

Please comment on the review or here if you want to update the wording and
especially if I have forgotten to include something please accept my
apologies if you let me know I can fix it :)

thanks, marios

[1]
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/tripleo/2021/tripleo.2021-03-02-14.00.log.html#l-176
[2]