[Keystone][Oslo] Policy problems

meberhardt at unl.edu.ar meberhardt at unl.edu.ar
Thu Mar 4 15:09:37 UTC 2021

Hi,

my installation complains about deprecated policies and throw errors
when I try to run spacific commands in cli (list projects or list
users, for example).

"You are not authorized to perform the requested action: identity:list_users."

I tried to fix this by upgrading the keystone policies using
oslopolicy-policy-generator and oslopolicy-policy-upgrade. Just found
two places where I have those keystone policy files in my sistem:
/etc/openstack_dashboard/keystone_policy.json and cd
/lib/python3.6/site-packages/openstack_auth/tests/conf/keystone_policy.json

I regenerated & upgraded it but Keystone still complains about the old
polices. ¿Where are it placed? ¿How I shoud fix it?

OS: CentOS 8
Openstack version: Ussuri
Manual installation

Thanks,

Matias

/*                      Matías A. Eberhardt                        */
/*                     Centro de Telemática                        */
/*                      Secretaría General                         */
/*                UNIVERSIDAD NACIONAL DEL LITORAL                 */
/*      Pje. Martínez 2652 - S3002AAB Santa Fe - Argentina         */
/*           tel +54(342)455-4245 - FAX +54(342)457-1240           */