Need help to get rally test suite

Taltavull Jean-Francois jean-francois.taltavull at elca.ch
Thu Mar 4 09:07:25 UTC 2021

Hello Ankit,

Take a look here : https://opendev.org/openstack/rally-openstack/src/branch/master/samples/tasks/scenarios/

Regards,
Jean-Francois

From: Ankit Goel <ankit at aptira.com>
Sent: mercredi, 3 mars 2021 19:25
To: openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org
Subject: Need help to get rally test suite

Hello Experts,

Need some help on rally.

I have installed Openstack rally on centos. Now I need to run some benchmarking test suite. I need to know is there any pre-existing test suite which covers majority of test cases for Openstack control plane. So that I can just run that test suite.

I remember earlier we use to get the samples under rally/samples/tasks/scenarios for each component but now I am not seeing it but I am seeing some dummy files. So from where I can get those samples json/yaml files which is required to run the rally tests.

Awaiting for your response.

Thanks in Advance

Regards,
Ankit Goel