[infra][qe][nova] Would it be possible to host a custom cirros image somewhere for the nova-next job?

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Wed Mar 3 22:38:03 UTC 2021

On 2021-03-04 09:31:08 +1100 (+1100), Ian Wienand wrote:
[...]
> I'd personally prefer to build it in a job and publish it so that you
> can see what's been done.
[...]

Sure, all things being equal I'd also prefer a transparent automated
build with a periodic refresh, but that seems like something we can
make incremental improvement on. Of course, you're a more active
reviewer on DevStack than I am, so I'm happy to follow your lead if
it's something you feel strongly about.
--
Jeremy Stanley