[election][nova] PTL Candidacy for Wallaby

Balazs Gibizer balazs.gibizer at est.tech
Wed Mar 3 14:08:22 UTC 2021

Hi,

I would like to continue serving as the Nova PTL in the Xena cycle. In
Wallaby I hope I helped to keep Nova alive and kicking and I intend to
continue what I have started. My employer is supportive to continue
spending time on PTL and core duties.

If I am elected then I will try to focus on the following areas:
* Keeping the Nova bug backlog under control
* Working on changes that help the maintainability and stability of Nova
* Finishing up things that are already ongoing before starting new items

Also, I'd like to note that if elected then Xena will be my 3rd
consecutive term as Nova PTL so I will spend some time during the cycle
to find my successor for the Y cycle.

Cheers,
gibi