Question for Openstack installation!!

dionysa.varvarigou dionysa.varvarigou at etudiant.univ-brest.fr
Wed Jun 30 15:20:23 UTC 2021

Hello,

Is it possible that I could have some guidance for making the Horizon
for Wallaby working on ubuntu 20.04?

I followed all the steps for its installation and configuration, but I
cannot make it to work.

The problem is that once I put in my browser my <ip address>/horizon/,
it gives me the default apache2 page.

So, I tried to find the available site for horizon but I cannot find it
by any means. I have triple checked the horizon conf file and I have
done everything according to the documentation
(https://docs.openstack.org/horizon/wallaby/install/install-ubuntu.html).

I tried to google and see if there is any troubleshooting but nothing. I
do not know what else to do...

So, is it possible that I could get some help???

I hope to hear from you soon..

Have a great day,

Dionysia