[Kolla-Ansible] Regarding stability of Ironic deployment with Kolla-Ansible

Amit Mahajan ebiibe82 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 10:02:47 UTC 2021

Thanks, it's reassuring that Ironic support is there and it works well.

Could you or anyone else in the community point me to some link where I can
understand the benefit of using Kayobe over Kolla-Ansible. I came across
this link (
https://www.slideshare.net/MarkGoddard2/to-kayobe-or-not-to-kayobe), but
slides are not available at it.