[Kolla-Ansible] Regarding stability of Ironic deployment with Kolla-Ansible

Amit Mahajan ebiibe82 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 05:43:05 UTC 2021

Hi All,

We are exploring Kolla-Ansible for our multinode production grade
deployment. In our setup, some workloads will also run on bare-metal, so
Ironic is the key requirement.

We came across the following text on the Kolla-Ansible documentation page
for Rocky release.
"Ironic works well in Kolla, though it is not currently tested as part of
Kolla CI, so may be subject to instability."

Our query is that is deployment of Ironic using Kolla-Ansible production
grade for the latest OpenStack release?