[infra][cyborg] cyborg-tempest-plugin test failed due to the zuul server has no accelerators

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Mon Jun 21 18:19:24 UTC 2021

On 2021-06-21 15:21:59 +0000 (+0000), Wang, Xin-ran wrote:
> Thanks for your reply, I have drafted a doc[1] describing the
> issue we met, could you please help check it. We didn't specify
> any label before as I remembered, it seems we do need that now.
>
> Could you please check the document, and is there any guidance to
> help us to add such label for cyborg tempest plugin?
[...]

I managed to work out how to open the Google Doc, but the
information there just shows a Python traceback for a specific
Tempest test, which doesn't really help me to understand which Zuul
job is failing to build. Can you please point to a failing build of
a job so we can find out what nodeset or node label it's trying to
use?
--
Jeremy Stanley