[interop] Preping up for June Board meeting

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Mon Jun 21 09:18:52 UTC 2021

Arkady Kanevsky wrote:
> Team,
> as I prepare for the June OIF board meeting we need to do 3 things:
> 1. Need review and land
> https://review.opendev.org/c/osf/interop/+/796312
> <https://review.opendev.org/c/osf/interop/+/796312> to remove
> requirement that one of Interop WG co-chair is from the board and
> nominated by the board.
> 2. Need to review and land
> https://review.opendev.org/c/osf/interop/+/784622
> <https://review.opendev.org/c/osf/interop/+/784622> that has been
> discussed several times and is needed to match
> https://opendev.org/osf/interop/src/branch/master/doc/source/process/2021A.rst
> <https://opendev.org/osf/interop/src/branch/master/doc/source/process/2021A.rst>.
> 3. Final comments on presentation slides for the board -
> https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1-9H1cTXZxW0vCSTzfBe0aMKbd7nggd8SOHQOT987nFs/
> <https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1-9H1cTXZxW0vCSTzfBe0aMKbd7nggd8SOHQOT987nFs/>
>
> We need to complete it by Monday June 21 so I can send it to the board 1
> week before the meeting.

Approved both reviews. One correction required on slide 3:

The part in red says: "Approval Committee consisting of Interop WG,
Refstack, TC and Foundation Marketplace Manager."

This is incorrect as the Foundation staff involved would be the
Marketplace product owner (Wes Wilson). The bullet point under that is
correct.

Since details are given in the bullet points, I propose the red part to
just say: "Approval Committee consisting of Interop WG, Refstack, TC and
Foundation staff."

--
Thierry Carrez