Current market share of OpenStack implementations?

Allison Price allison at openstack.org
Wed Jun 16 14:46:31 UTC 2021

One of the best ways we can make sure that user choices like deployment tools and software vendors are captured is by encouraging anyone you know who is deploying OpenStack to take the OpenStack User Survey: https://www.openstack.org/user-survey/survey-2021 <https://www.openstack.org/user-survey/survey-2021>

We pull data every August and can share anonymized data around choices like this.

Please share this far and wide - it’s very helpful to have everyone update their survey if they’ve completed it in a previous cycle or start a new one if you’ve never completed one before. If you have any questions, please let me know!

Allison

Allison Price
Director of Marketing & Community / OpenInfra Foundation
e: allison at openinfra.dev
p: +1-214-686-6821