Missing dependency on librte_xxxx when installing openstack-nova-scheduler

Julia Kreger juliaashleykreger at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 20:47:37 UTC 2021

Sorry, I thought the thread had addressed this. Did
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2021-June/022965.html
not help?

That being said, To reiterate what was said in the various replies. Train
is in Extended Maintenance. The community cannot cut new releases of the
old packages to address and fix issues. Your best bet is a newer, current,
release of OpenStack and related packaging. The only case I personally
would advise installing Train on a *new* deployment is if you explicitly
have a vendor and their downstream packages/testing/processes supporting
you.