Domain tab

Tony Pearce tonyppe at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 09:19:16 UTC 2021

Hi Derek,

I think that you need to give admin privilege to view the domain tab.

# see domain tab in admin user
openstack user list | grep admin
openstack role add --domain default --user [ID from previous command] admin

So in my case I have previously used:
openstack user list | grep admin
openstack role add --domain default --user beae2211cad94afc83173d730cce0c85
admin

kind regards,