[TripleO] Proposing ysandeep for tripleo-ci core

Marios Andreou marios at redhat.com
Wed Jun 9 09:13:10 UTC 2021

thanks all for voting ... yes said I would add him in yesterday's irc
meeting but weshay beat me to it ;)

I just checked and see ysandeep is now in the core reviewers group
https://review.opendev.org/admin/groups/0319cee8020840a3016f46359b076fa6b6ea831a,members

ysandeep go +2 all the CI things !

regards,  marios

--
_sent from my mobile - sorry for spacing spelling etc_