Missing dependency on librte_xxxx when installing openstack-nova-scheduler

Pete Zhang peiyong.zhang at salesforce.com
Tue Jun 8 00:23:10 UTC 2021

Matthias,

These steps, "install python-nova", "install openstack-nova-scheduler" need
python-openvswitch-2.11 which in turn looking for libopenvswitch which is
provided by openvswitch-1:2.12.0-1.el7.x86_64.rpm
<https://cbs.centos.org/koji/rpminfo?rpmID=173673>. And I have this copy
installed on my local repo.

*Trying to figure out which rpm has the librte_*.*

BTW, I got most rpms from http://mirror.centos.org/centos/7/cloud/x86_64/.
Which has rpms for train, stein, rocky and queens.
Is there a similar site for later releases like Ussuri or Victoria?

Pete

<https://smart.salesforce.com/sig/peiyong.zhang//us_mb/default/link.html>