[ironic] IPA image does not want to boot with UEFI

Vuk Gojnic vuk.gojnic at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 06:22:36 UTC 2021

I found where was my issue. After using different GRUBX64.efi and
BOOTX64.efi binaries (this time from
https://vault.centos.org/8.3.2011/BaseOS/x86_64/kickstart/EFI/BOOT/
instead from Ubuntu Bionic LiveCD) everything worked normally and the
large initrd was successfully loaded.  It seems that used EFI binaries
from Ubuntu had that issue.

Advice in such case is: check with another bootloader variant/version
if the problem persists.

 Thanks!

-Vuk