[Manila ] Upcoming Bug Squash starting June 7th through June 11th 2021

Victoria Martínez de la Cruz victoria at vmartinezdelacruz.com
Thu Jun 3 18:19:43 UTC 2021

Hi all,

Just dropping you a line to remind you about this event and also to let you
know that we doubled down and we will have two calls for this.

* Monday June 7th, 2021 at 15:00 UTC * in the aforementioned Jitsi bridge
[1] to go over the list of bugs we have for this bug squash [2]

And join us again on * Thursday June 10th, 2021 at 15:00 UTC * (instead of
the weekly meeting) to do a live review session with some of the core
reviewers. The goal of this second session is to show live how a bug review
is done: what we look at when doing a bug review, coding best practices,
commit messages, release notes, and more. We will use same Jitsi bridge we
use for the session on Monday [1]

We will remind you about this again on our IRC channel (#openstack-manila
in OFTC) when we are closer to the event :)

Everybody is invited to join us.

Cheers,

[1] https://meetpad.opendev.org/ManilaX-ReleaseBugSquash
[2]  https://ethercalc.openstack.org/i3vwocrkk776