[wallaby][nova] Change Time Zone

Malik Obaid malikobaidadil at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 12:01:35 UTC 2021

Hi,

I am using Openstack Wallaby release on Ubuntu 20.04.

When I try to list openstack compute services the time zone in 'Updated At'
column is in UTC.

root at controller-khi01 ~(keystone)# openstack compute service list
+----+----------------+------------------+----------+---------+-------+----------------------------+
| ID | Binary         | Host             | Zone     | Status  | State |
Updated At                 |
+----+----------------+------------------+----------+---------+-------+----------------------------+
|  4 | nova-conductor | controller-khi01 | internal | enabled | up    |
2021-06-03T11:59:59.000000 |
|  5 | nova-scheduler | controller-khi01 | internal | enabled | up    |
2021-06-03T12:00:08.000000 |
|  8 | nova-compute   | kvm03-a1-khi01   | nova     | enabled | up    |
2021-06-03T12:00:02.000000 |
|  9 | nova-compute   | kvm01-a1-khi01   | nova     | enabled | up    |
2021-06-03T12:00:02.000000 |

I want to change it to some other time zone. Is there a way to do it?
I would really appreciate any input in this regard.

Thank you.

Regards,
Malik Obaid