[kolla-ansible] Is it possible to know software version in docker image ?

Franck VEDEL franck.vedel at univ-grenoble-alpes.fr
Thu Jul 29 06:28:35 UTC 2021

Hello,
I am using kolla-ansible to set up my openstack.
I'm desperately trying to get Vpnaas to work with Victoria or Wallaby, using CentOS.
But a version of the LibreSwan software prevents proper operation.
Is it possible to know the version of a software used in a docker image ? I should not use version 4.X but rather version 3.3. I did a test with ussuri, it was version 4.3 so Vpnaas does not work with ussuri and Centos.
Thanks in advance

Franck