[ops][nova][victoria] Unable to Migrate: Host filter ignoring hosts

DHilsbos at performair.com DHilsbos at performair.com
Wed Jul 28 21:31:50 UTC 2021

All;

Thank you for reading my previous email, despite its poor Subject.

I have attached a subset of the Nova Scheduler log, with debugging enabled.  I have added line numbers to the beginning, in order to facilitate referencing.

At line 18 it appears to select the requested server for the migration, but then at line 38, it rejects it.

Am I missing something here?  Is it unable to assign the resources through placement?

Dominic L. Hilsbos, MBA
Vice President – Information Technology
Perform Air International Inc.
DHilsbos at PerformAir.com