[centos][kolla-ansible][wallaby][vpnaas] I need Help

Franck VEDEL franck.vedel at univ-grenoble-alpes.fr
Mon Jul 26 08:39:46 UTC 2021

Hello.
unfortunately, despite the good functioning of Victoria, the VPNAAS service is not working.
Same error as for wallaby:

Command: ['ipsec', 'whack', '--status'] Exit code: 33 Stdout: Stderr: whack: Pluto is not running (no "/run/pluto/pluto.ctl")
; Stderr:

I think it's my fault. I didn't want to install CentOS Stream (not knowing what happened with this distribution), I put Rocky. This is a big mistake.
I will start all over again, put CentOS Stream (VPNaas worked with Victoria and CentOS Stream in my tests).
Thanks again.
I'm still disgusted with all this wasted time.

Franck