[all][neutron][qa] Gate status: tempest-full-py3, tempest-slow-py3 or few more jobs are broken: "Donot recheck"

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 01:27:59 UTC 2021

Hi all,

The patch which reverts the failure cause [1] has landed half hour ago.
I believe tempest-full/tempest-slow related jobs has recovered now.

The patch to make neutron-ovn-tempest-slow voting in neutron [2] is in
the gate now.

Thanks,
Akihiro Motoki (irc: amotoki)

[1] https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/neutron/+/801478