[ironic] Xena Mid-cycle

Iury Gregory iurygregory at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 13:55:00 UTC 2021

Hello Ironicers!

In our upstream meeting we decided we should do a virtual mid-cycle! If you
are interested please fill out the doodle[1] and add topics in the
etherpad[2].

Keep in mind we have contributors in many time zones, if you think we
should add more time windows, please let me know. Maybe we can have
multiple sessions each day so we can accommodate APAC TZ.

I will close the doodle before our upstream meeting next week.

[1] https://doodle.com/poll/mhh959u4s4rturxi
[2] https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/ironic-xena-midcycle

--

*Att[]'sIury Gregory Melo Ferreira *