[Kolla] [ Kolla-Ansible] Existing Workloads getting Impacted on Upgrade

Franck VEDEL franck.vedel at univ-grenoble-alpes.fr
Sat Jul 17 14:50:09 UTC 2021

Hi,
I am very interested in your Vpnaas and Wallaby test. Because for me, Vpnaas worked without problem with Victoria (I use Centos and kolla-ansible to install Openstack), but impossible to make vpnaas work with Wallaby. I don't understand why and it's hard to get help.
If it works for you, please let me know.
FYI, using Vpnaas in horizon is really easy and very well done.
Franck