[nova] Milestone 2 - spec freeze

Balazs Gibizer balazs.gibizer at est.tech
Fri Jul 16 12:56:38 UTC 2021

Hi,

Yesterday we hit Xena Milestone 2. This also means nova is now in a
state of spec freeze. The Yoga spec directory already exists so specs
that are not merged to Xena can be propose to Yoga already.

I've updated the bp states in launchpad[1]. Please check your bps and
let me know if I missed something or misunderstood the status of the
implementation work.
We have 20 open bps at the moment which is a lot. Please note that
Milestone 3 and therefore feature freeze is 3rd of September, which is
7 weeks from now. I encourage all of you to prioritize reviewing
implementation of the bps that are already in NeedsCodeReview state.

Cheers,
gibi

[1] https://launchpad.net/nova/+milestone/xena-3