[centos][kolla-ansible][wallaby][vpnaas] I need Help

Radosław Piliszek radoslaw.piliszek at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 09:19:56 UTC 2021

On Fri, Jul 16, 2021 at 10:38 AM Franck VEDEL
<franck.vedel at univ-grenoble-alpes.fr> wrote:

> do i come back to victoria or do i continue with wallaby n hoping to find the problem with your help?

As I mentioned before, I can't help you with VPNaaS. I am not aware of
the changes in Neutron between V and W that could break it.
We can focus on V for now to get it working with Horizon. That is
something I can relate to.
For VPNaaS in Wallaby, I suggest you start a thread with [neutron]
instead of [kolla-ansible] and explain that it stops working in W
while it worked in V.

-yoctozepto