[centos][kolla-ansible][wallaby][vpnaas] I need Help

Radosław Piliszek radoslaw.piliszek at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 07:46:38 UTC 2021

On Fri, Jul 16, 2021 at 9:36 AM Franck VEDEL
<franck.vedel at univ-grenoble-alpes.fr> wrote:

> Hello.

Hello,

> I try one last time to get some help, answers to my questions because I have been trying for 2 weeks to get the vpnaas service to work under Wallaby, without success. Still, I have no problem under Victoria with vpnaas. However, on my last installation which must work in September (to be used by students), without my understanding why, the horizon container of my centos (rocky) / kolla-ansible / victoria installation does not want to launch and I do not have no logs. So, can't use Victoria. I am trying Wallaby, everything works except vpnaas.
> My questions: how to get the logs of this hoorizon container which does not start (restart every 20 seconds)?
> how to know if it is a bug in wallaby with vpnaas?
> Really thank you if anyone can help me move forward.

I don't really have experience with Neutron VPNaaS. Is there anything
more specific than "it doesn't work"? What's the behaviour in V and
what's in W?

Regarding Horizon - it is known to be working. Perhaps it's breaking
due to some customisation. Did you check the docker logs on the
Horizon container? They should contain a hint as to why the restart is
happening.

-yoctozepto