[kolla] multiple ceph backends

J-P Methot jp.methot at planethoster.info
Tue Jul 13 19:16:48 UTC 2021

Hi,

I'm progressing in figuring out Kolla and I've hit another issue. On our
regular setups, we happen to be using multiple Ceph backends in cinder.
Each of those backend uses a differently named ceph config file (like
ceph.conf and ceph-rep.conf). While adding a custom configuration to
cinder.conf is pretty easy, what's the best way to ensure that my second
ceph config file ends up in my containers at the correct path? I've
considered using ansible to add the file after kolla has deployed but I
doubt this would be permanent.

--
Jean-Philippe Méthot
Senior Openstack system administrator