[cinder] yoga virtual PTG timeslots

Brian Rosmaita rosmaita.fossdev at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 16:46:43 UTC 2021

Hello Cinder team and anyone interested in Cinder development,

It's time to determine when we will be meeting for the Yoga PTG, which
takes place 18-22 October.

We are asked to schedule within the following 3 blocks of 4 hours each:
- 14:00-08:00 UTC
- 13:00-17:00 UTC
- 21:00-01:00 UTC
with the following constraints:
- no project should schedule more than 4 hours in a single day
- no project should schedule more than 16 hours over the entire PTG

Given the current cinder-core team's distribution across time zones, it
looks to me like the best bet is to use (as we have for the past few
Virtual PTGs) the 13:00-17:00 UTC time slot.

So I propose that the cinder team meet 13:00-17:00 UTC on the four days
Tuesday 19 October through Friday 22 October 2021.

We'll schedule topics from 13:00-16:00 UTC, with 16:00-17:00 available
for slack space for discussion overruns or happy hour.

Take a look at this etherpad to see how the time slots fall across
cinder contributor time zones:
   https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/yoga-ptg-cinder-timeslots

If you have a topic you want to discuss at the PTG and the proposed
timeslots do not work for you, please contact me immediately and let me
know both (a) what you want to discuss, and (b) what timeslot you
propose, and I'll try to work something out (which could include a
post-PTG video meeting when we're not constrained by the PTG time
blocks).  By "immediately" I mean "before Monday 19 July at 12:00 UTC".

cheers,
brian