[neutron] Status of networking-mlnx: Is it still maintained ?

Takashi Kajinami tkajinam at redhat.com
Mon Jul 12 14:49:03 UTC 2021

Hello,

I noticed the networking-mlnx repo[1] is not updated for a while and
looks unmaintained.
The repo doesn't have a stable/wallaby release created, and
its setup.cfg doesn't include python 3.8 as a supported platform.
 https://opendev.org/x/networking-mlnx

Is anybody still maintaining this repo ?

If the repo is no longer maintained, I'll propose deprecating support
for the plugin from puppet-neutron.
Please let me know if you have any concern with that deprecation.

I appreciate any input about this $topic.

Thank you,
Takashi Kajinami