[All][StoryBoard] Angular.js Alternatives

Mark Korondi korondi.mark at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 22:03:34 UTC 2021

Hi,

Since React.js was listed as a option, I'd also consider Preact[1] which
is a smaller / faster react-compatible implementation with
browser-native virtual DOM implementation using "htm"[2] which can even
eliminate build tooling.

Not affiliated, just keeping an eye on it.

Cheers,
Mark

[1]: https://preactjs.com/
[2]: https://github.com/developit/htm

--
This email is signed with the PGP key: 8EA1 89A1 41E6 D1F0
Verify and send me an encrypted email: https://keybase.io/encrypt#kmarc