[All] copyright

Julia Kreger juliaashleykreger at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 22:16:51 UTC 2021

This is likely a better question for legal-discuss. I suspect feedback
on-list is going to be opinion, and I *think* somewhere in the
documentation it actually says to NOT put in copyright headers in the
foundation name, which would also make sense since contributors are
not actually employed by the foundation and thus can't assert that
copyright claim.

-Julia