[tc] weekly meeting

Mohammed Naser mnaser at vexxhost.com
Thu Jan 21 12:39:56 UTC 2021

Hi everyone,

Here’s the agenda for our weekly TC meeting. It will happen tomorrow
(Thursday the 21st) at 1500 UTC in #openstack-tc and I will be your
chair.

If you can’t attend, please put your name in the “Apologies for
Absence” section
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/TechnicalCommittee#Next_Meeting

# ACTIVE INITIATIVES
* Follow up on past action items
* Audit SIG list and chairs (diablo_rojo)
* Add Resolution of TC stance on the OpenStackClient (diablo_rojo)
  - https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/governance/+/759904
* Gate performance and heavy job configs (dansmith)
  - http://paste.openstack.org/show/jD6kAP9tHk7PZr2nhv8h/
* Audit and clean-up tags (gmann)
  - 'supports-api-interoperability' tag
  - Manila request: https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/governance/+/770859
* infra-core team (mnaser / diablo_rojo)
  - Stepping up to help with review load that will be new to everyone
* Dropping lower-constraints testing from all projects (gmann)
  - http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2021-January/019672.html
* Decide on OpenSUSE in testing runtime (gmann)
  - https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/devstack/+/769884
* Define 2021 upstream investment opportunities
  - https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/governance/+/771707
* Open Reviews
  - https://review.opendev.org/q/project:openstack/governance+is:open

Thank you