[Release-job-failures] Release of openstack/monasca-tempest-plugin for ref refs/tags/2.2.0 failed

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Wed Jan 20 23:11:06 UTC 2021

On 2021-01-20 11:18:56 +0100 (+0100), Herve Beraud wrote:
> Le mer. 20 janv. 2021 à 11:01, Martin Chacon Piza <chacon.piza at gmail.com> a
> écrit :
> > Thanks for your note. This change will fix the problem
> > https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/monasca-tempest-plugin/+/771523
[...]
> > Could you help us please to restart the monasca-tempest-plugin release?
>
> Sure, I asked the infra team to reenqueue the job, let's wait for that, do
> not hesitate to join #openstack-infra to join the discussion.
[...]

I'm still catching up, sorry (it's been a busy day), but I have the
same question which was posed by others in IRC when you initially
brought it up. If the fix merged after the release request, isn't a
new release request needed instead which references a later branch
state containing the fix? Just trying to re-run release jobs with a
ref from the old unfixed state of the repository will presumably
only reproduce the same error, unless I'm misunderstanding the
problem.
--
Jeremy Stanley