[qa][release][tripleo] Abandoning openstack-tempest-skiplist?

Marios Andreou marios at redhat.com
Wed Jan 20 09:22:04 UTC 2021

On Wed, Jan 20, 2021 at 11:08 AM Herve Beraud <hberaud at redhat.com> wrote:

> @Mario: Patch LGTM I think you can stop holding it, and I think we can
> propose to delete the release file on openstack/release with a depends-on
> https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/governance/+/771488
> <https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/governance/+/771488@Herve>.

OK I will remove the -workflow at
https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/governance/+/771488

but which release file? I can't find openstack-tempest-skiplist in
https://opendev.org/openstack/releases/src/branch/master/ I suspect we
never created one (I think that was the original issue that created this
thread right? There is divergence between governance repo, which has
openstack-tempest-skiplist under tripleo release management and the
releases repo where we don't have the release file?). Am I missing it
somewhere?

thanks, marios