Ironic Midcycle - Three time windows next week

Julia Kreger juliaashleykreger at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 15:48:19 UTC 2021

Greetings everyone,

Given we have a global community, I think the statement "Scheduling is
hard" is definitely one of those things that we've all had to learn
over the years.
Luckily we have some time slots where many of the participants have
indicated they will be able to attend. From that, it appears that the
following times
seem in terms of trying to cover time zones as well as including
participants that have expressed interest.

Monday January 25th @ 5PM - 6PM UTC / 9AM - 10AM US Pacific
Tuesday January 26th @ 8 PM - 9PM UTC / 12:00 PM - 1 PM  Pacific
Wednesday January 27th @ 3PM - 4PM UTC / 7AM - 8AM US Pacific

We will meet in MeetPad[0], and the etherpad is still open if more
topics wish to be added, although we cannot guarantee we will get to
them. I've also tried to spread them up across days in order to try
and make efficient use of the time.

Thanks everyone, and see you there.

-Julia

[0]: https://meetpad.opendev.org/ironic