[all] CI test result table in the new gerrit review UI

Ian Wienand iwienand at redhat.com
Tue Jan 19 05:58:30 UTC 2021

On Thu, Nov 26, 2020 at 01:39:13PM +0100, Balázs Gibizer wrote:
> I understand that adapting the old CI test result table to the new gerrit
> review UI is not a simple task.

We got there in the end :) Change [1] enabled the zuul-summary-results
plugin, which is available from [2].  I just restarted opendev gerrit
with it, and it seems to be working.  Look for the new "Zuul Summary"
tab next to "Files".  I would consider it a 0.1 release and welcome
any contributions to make it better.

If you want to make changes, you should be able to submit a change to
system-config with a Depends-On: and trigger the
system-config-run-review test; in the results returned there are
screenshot artifacts that will show the results (expanding this
testing also welcome!).  We can also a put a node on hold for you to
work on the plugin if you have interest.  It's also fairly easy to run
the container locally, so there's plenty of options.

Thanks,

-i

[1] https://review.opendev.org/c/opendev/system-config/+/767079
[2] https://gerrit-review.googlesource.com/admin/repos/plugins/zuul-results-summary