[oslo][release] etcd3gw release model - series vs independent

Herve Beraud hberaud at redhat.com
Fri Jan 15 07:55:32 UTC 2021

Greetings Osloers,

etcd3gw was moved under the Oslo team's scope a few months ago [1][2].

This project hasn't yet been released by us and we should choose to release
it either during Wallaby or to make it an independent [3] project.

I didn't see significant changes merged since the project transition, so I
think we could directly adopt the independent model for etcd3gw.

However I want first to discuss this with all the core maintainers before
and then I'll act accordingly.

Notice that Wallaby Milestone 2 is next week, so it could be a good time
for us to decide to continue with a coordinated series or to adopt the
independent model directly.

Let me know what you think about that.

Thanks,

[1]